Saturday, February 16, 2013

The happenings. (Talking about my trip too)

Well, Japan came and went. It went by really quick. I wish I could of stayed longer, but I had to deal with stuff back in Taiwan :P. Anyways, it was a blast, but I can't remember too many details. Sorry about that hahaha.. I'll tell you the general areas we went to.

Ok, so we went to Kansai, Wakayama pref, Nara pref, Mie pref, and Shiga. I should of wrote this earlier hahahaha, so I can talk about it more in depth. We didn't explore the whole area of prefectures, but a majority of it we drove through hahahaha. I took pictures of all the places we visited. So you can always check those out. I really enjoyed the trip, and I as I said, I wish I could of stayed longer! Next is my little update.

After my Japan trip, life has been kind of slow, I've just been trying my best to study, and learn more about my current area I'm living in. It's a neat area, I'll take a video of some of the areas I'm in. Talking about videos, I have the Japan trip videos almost done, one of them needs music, the other just needs to get a clip added to it. I also took a video at my host grandparent's house, so I will look that over and see if I need to upload that one before the others. I might of talked about the other videos. Anyways, those will be coming your way sometime soon!

Another topic, school. Ugh, I don't want to go back. School starts in 10 days(Feb 27) for me. It'll be good for me to get back hahahaha. I miss some of my classmates. We get all new classes too, so I'll post up my schedule, and I hope I have better classes this time, and they actually let me switch my classes at least once. This has been one long winter break hahahaha. January 11th, to February 27th xD. I definitely had a blast!

Not too much has been going on too be honest. Nothing really exciting. Hopefully my vlog will pick up, make it worth while to make videos of cool things. Well things I find interesting. Anyways, I will post the videos up sometime soon, and yeah! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment