Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hey, long time no me writing to you guys.

Hey... Yeah, I forgot about my blog. I got a little ding on my email about blogger, it took me a second, and I was like, "Oh yeah, I'm blogging this experience out, and I haven't posted in a freaking month!" Well, here's a quickie of information for you all!

I started up school again, kind of. First week back was a half week for the exchange students there because we were doing something down in Taitung! My memory is rusty, but we watched the Bombing of (somebody's name here) and it's basically people throwing a ton of fireworks at somebody. Sounds fun, right?! Not really for the receiving end, but it was interesting to watch. I felt some of the debris hit me, no major damage, just like flicking by my face and all that fun stuff. We toured around Taitung city too, seeing all the stuff was pretty awesome. My memory just doesn't want to remember the trip, but it was really fun! I wish I can go into detail on that. Anyways, next shin dig.

School, yeah. I have the same classes, and they gave me a chance to remove some and switch them out. So I'm doing that tomorrow. I was in my death bed for the past week, with some sort of sickness, it felt like strepth throat with congestion, migraines, and acheyness just wrapped into one lovely bundle of sick. Not fun, but I feel a lot better, and today I went on a run because I was in my house all week. Seriously, one of my more boring weeks. Just some small tid bits going into the next little bit.

So from Chinese New Year, I had a BUNCH of money, I had around $638USD! That was all the money I have accumulated from Chinese New Year, and money that I had saved from not taking the MRT everyday during Winter break. Yeah, just a bit of money, but I decided something, "I'm going to buy myself an early birthday present!" ...So I did. I bought myself a tablet... Nexus 7... Came with a few cool things...(wireless internet adapter, chord adapters, small little case for the adapter...) Yeah, that's a neat little thing ^_^ I'm glad I bought it, I saved a bunch of money and stuff... WOO! So that was kinda my birthday present to me.

Nothing too big has been happening, I switch host families on the 30th I think, and I get to move to the mountains! Yaaaay!(sarcasm). I'm not going to enjoy the commute every day, but I think I'll enjoy myself up there... Away from the city... I'll like it! Just like home! I stayed 1 night there a few weeks ago, and I woke up to roosters, and I was like, "AM I IN IDAHO?" I did kind of yell it, and the people ran into my room.... I hope that's not going to be a daily thing.

Well, I'm kind of just ranting, and this is probably boring to read, mainly just updating anybody who wanted this update. Woo. I'll remember to update when I'm all settled in my new host family.
Take care for now!

P.S: I've been in Taiwan for about 207 days! That's quite a lot hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment